As from 12.01am, Thursday, 3 March 2022, Level 2 COVID-19 Public Health and Social Measures has been introduced state-wide. Please adhere to the following directives:
· Places of worship are permitted to open providing that the two (2) square metre rule and 150-person (excluding the people required to conduct the service) capacity limit is applied.
· NB: Please inform our Parish Covid Marshals if you are on duty to assist in the Mass as operational staff members such as Acolytes, Altar Servers, Readers, Cantor, Musicians, Choir, or Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion.
· Mask wearing is required for all adults and children in Year 3 or above in all indoor public settings.
· NB: During the Mass a Priest, Lector and Cantor/Choir members etc., may remove their mask when required to communicate, however reapplying the mask is required when not communicating to the congregation as a whole is required.
· NB: To reduce COVID-19 infection amongst our parish community and minimise the risk to the Priests, Acolytes, and our Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, please do not remove your mask when lining up for Communion. After receiving Holy Communion in your hands, kindly step aside, take off your mask, and reverently consume the Blessed Sacrament.
· Contact Registers: please scan the QR code from SafeWA or write your details on the contact registers.
· Physical distancing is to be observed between people of different households.
· Places of worship are to maintain public hygiene and frequent cleaning. Therefore, before you leave the church today, we would appreciate if you could kindly assist to disinfect the pews. Thank you!