What do you think God is asking of us in Australia at this time?
We invite you to attend one of these Listening and Dialogue sessions to discuss and formulate personal and group responses
- Session 1: Saturday, 16th February at 10.00am
- Session 2: Wednesday, 20th February at 9.30am
- Session 3: Wednesday, 20th February at 7.30pm
These sessions are held at St Thomas More Parish Hall, 100 Dean Road, Bateman
Our Plenary Council 2020 is being held so that we can dialogue about the future of the Catholic Church in Australia. Pope Francis has invited us to speak boldly and listen deeply with an open and humble heart.
The three questions for your submission are:
- What do you think God is asking of us in Australia at this time?
- What questions do you have about the future of the Church for the Plenary Council to consider in 2020?
- Do you have a story of your experience of faith or the Church you would like to share?
To learn more and to make your submissions go to www.plenarycouncil.catholic.org.au
For more information on the Parish Listening & Dialogue Sessions, please contact: