During Child Protection Week, the Safeguarding Office in partnership with Protective Behaviours WA will be hosting a series of FREE Protective Behaviours Workshops.
One way in which parents can assist in increasing their child’s safety is by teaching them the Protective Behaviours program and as such, we strongly recommend all parents to attend one of the workshops. Registration is essential. Forms are available in the Church foyer.
Parents and carers are encouraged to view a short DVD on Protective Behaviours, presented by Andrea Musulin, the safeguarding Project Co-ordinator for the Catholic Archdiocese of Perth.
The link to the DVD can be found on our Parish website below:
- Mon 5th Sept St Mary’s Cathedral 7-9pm
- Tues 6th Sept Sts John and Paul – Willetton 7-9pm
- Wed 7th Sept Our Lady of the most Blessed Sacrament – Gosnells 7-9pm
- Thurs 8th Sept St Vincents – Kwinana 7-9pm
- Thurs 8th Sept Mater Christi – Yangebup 7-9pm